SAD accuses Congress of reneging on promises to farmers

SAD would protest outside PSPCL offices all over the state tomorrow to demand needed power for agricultural as well as domestic purposes Read more »
5:03 pm

Traders threaten nationwide strike over pulse stock limit

“While the government buys 10 percent of the grain from the farmers at MSP price and the remaining 90 percent is bought by brokers, millers, corporates, traders that are supplied till the... Read more »
4:40 pm

Will CoWin platform help fight covid-19?

Whether the CoWin platform will actually help the world community fight covid-19 based on India’s experience with it is a moot point because all efforts start with accurate data. Read more »
3:55 pm

India’s largest ever free food-grain distribution programme comes to the aid of farmers and the poor

Correspondent New Delhi: The ongoing pandemic has created a lot of economic problems for people in the country. We have a large migrant labor force that has mostly returned to the villages,... Read more »
3:40 pm

ISRO does more than launch satellites

ISRO is actively involved in fighting the ongoing covid-19 pandemic by opening up their facilities and know-how to Union and State governments, as well as the pharma manufacturing industry. Read more »
3:12 pm

Ayush Ministry tries to give massive push to Ayurveda

There was a tendency to look down at Ayurveda as something ancient as compared to modern medicine. The Ayush Ministry intends to counter this through these new launched initiative Read more »
2:43 pm

AIF steps in to vaccinate people with disabilities

This campaign, using data gathered from research will remove vaccine hesitancy, change behavior and prevail upon people in identified areas to take the vaccines. Read more »
2:26 pm

Tribal income and bamboo-based economy in Rajasthan gets a boost

KVIC created a world record of planting the highest number of bamboo saplings on a single day at one location. Read more »
1:06 pm

Two more labs for Covid vaccine testing

Accordingly, two new vaccine testing facilities have been set up as Central Drug laboratories at DBT- NCCS, and DBT-NIAB. Read more »
12:45 pm

More needs to be done to ensure equal literacy in India

Indian children like all others have the hunger to learn and have intelligent minds and are talented, these resources have to be nurtured and built on. An environment needs to be created... Read more »
4:13 pm

“Culture and traditions can be protected only through preserving languages”

The Vice President noted that while it is important to preserve one’s own language and tradition, it is equally important to respect the language and culture of others Read more »
3:27 pm

“Focus on India after Covid”

The global impact of the pandemic has been a cross-cutting theme at ICWA in all its deliberations and areas of research Read more »
3:05 pm

JPC probe demanded after French reopen Rafale deal case

the matter is now being investigated in France, by a French judge, with French investigation agencies is in tow. The BJP cannot expect the same calumny of lies and coverup it has... Read more »
2:36 pm

Team India 2021 wins 17 Awards Special Awards at Regeneron Science and Fair (ISEF)

IRIS National Fair was held virtually this year and saw participation from more than 65,000 students and science enthusiasts, wherein the projects represented a wide range of scientific disciplines and were judged... Read more »
2:05 pm

“Rein in forces, spreading hate ahead of UP, other states elections”

"The government must identify and punish the real perpetrators of the violence. But I don't hope the government would accept our demand" Read more »
6:46 pm
Peoples Post India I India News